Welcome to St John’s Church. Our motto is ‘Helping people to meet Jesus’ because we believe that through faith in Jesus we can experience the best that life has to offer: a personal relationship with God, the assurance of his love, forgiveness and healing for past mistakes and hurts, the help of the Holy Spirit in the present, and the hope of eternal life now and after we die.
We are currently worshiping in church on Thursdays and Sundays, and our Sunday service is live streamed on Facebook. You can find the link below.
- Please wear a face mask on entering the church until you are in your seat. You may remove your face mask when you are in your seat, but be aware of those who prefer to keep them on. When you leave your seat to receive communion or move around the church please replace your mask.
- Please leave at least one seat free between you and the next person, unless you are in a family group or bubble.
- If you have children with you, please try to keep them from running around in the church. Stay in your family group.
- We will resume singing from the first service after July 19th. Initially just with one hymn or song, and gradually building up.
- We will give communion in two kinds – bread and wine – by the minister dipping the wafer lightly in the wine and administering it as we have been doing.
- We will wait until September before serving refreshments as this will give time to deep clean the kitchen and the crockery, and reinstate the refreshment rota.
God bless you.
Rev. Paul Roberts – The RectorSt John’s Church Coulsdon Facebook Page